Legal | Privacy
Our Privacy Principles
- We protect, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers.
- We maintain physical, electronic and organizational safeguards to protect this information.
- We require any person or organization providing products or services to customers on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We permit only authorized employees and contractors, including but not limited to consultants, to have access to nonpublic personal information of our customers.
- We afford former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use and sharing of their information.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request. We may collect and maintain both Personal and Non-Personal Information needed for these purposes.
“Personal Information” includes any information by which you can be personally identified, such as your first name, last name, address, phone, email address, credit card number, social security number, LottoMotto points number, date of birth, purchase information, gaming information and other similar information. You may provide us with Personal Information under a wide range of circumstances, such as when you submit information to us through our websites, sign up for email or text messages, sign up for LottoMotto points, log in as a LottoMotto points member, book a reservation, enter an online promotion, sign up or log in to play one of our free social games or our real money gaming online games at LOTTOMOTTO.com, request information, submit an application for employment, apply for credit or provide feedback in a survey.
“Non-Personal Information” is information about you that does not personally identify you. Information of this type is most commonly obtained through your use of our websites and visits to our businesses.
How We May Use Your Information
We will use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provided the information, as stated at the time of collection. The following are some other ways in which we may use your information to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request:
- to operate our LottoMotto points program;
- to notify you about promotions and special offers regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or other associated third parties;
- to improve the products and services we provide you and develop new products and services;
- to improve our websites;
- to track your use of our websites for our internal market research;
- to ask for your participation in our internal market research;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies about our customers;
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to provide you with a secure and safe environment;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or enforce our agreements with you;
- to cash your checks, extend you credit, process credit card, ACH and/or other financial transactions; and
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Information Disclosure to Affiliated Entities
For business purposes, we may share certain Personal and Non-Personal Information we receive from you, and about your transactions with us, with our affiliates, including our owned, operated, and managed games, online and web based businesses, and other corporate entities or affiliates. Doing so allows us to provide the products and services you have requested and quickly respond to applications for credit or other financial services.
How to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information
In order to ensure that all of your Personal Information is correct and up to date, visit a LottoMotto points Game and speak to a customer service representative. As a LottoMotto points member, you may also review and update your profile by logging into your account, at http://www.
Should you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by writing to:
SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR LOTTOMOTTO.COM
UNSUBSCIRBING FROM EMAIL
If you are a LOTTOMOTTO.com customer and would prefer not to receive further emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe link in the email.
You will be removed from the mailing list within 7 days of receiving your request.
OPTING OUT OF DIRECT MAIL POLICY
We may from time to time send promotional materials to you by direct mail. If you do not want to receive promotional materials by direct mail from us, please visit the customer service center at any ——————. Your name and address will be removed from that mailing list within 30 days after your request.
Certain services, including GeoComply, will make use of your location data. If you use such services, you consent to us transmitting, collecting, maintaining, processing and using your location data in order to provide and improve location-based services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the location settings or by notifying us in writing that you would li
LOTTOMOTTO.com takes responsible gaming very seriously. Our policy can be found at click here.
Should you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by visiting the following page click here.
SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES CUSTOMERS
Information Collected in Connection with Financial Services
If you are a customer who utilizes our credit or check cashing, counter check account and/or cash advance services (“Financial Services”), there are additional categories of information we may collect from or about you:
- Information we receive on applications for credit or other financial services, such as your name, address, telephone number, Social Security number and other identifying information.
- Information we receive about you from others, including credit bureaus, relating to your credit history and financial transactions with others.
- Information about your transactions with us, including your payment history and/or gaming activity with any LottoMotto points Games.
In addition to the practices and policies described above, the following apply to our websites (each a “Site”).
- Additional Information We May Collect
We automatically track and collect general log information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) Internet Protocol (IP) address, (ii) domain server, (iii) operating system, and (iv) type of Web browser as well as the pages you visit on our Site (collectively “Traffic Data“). Traffic Data does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. We use the Traffic Data to report aggregated website activity and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of the Site. It enables us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to learn what information is of most and least interest;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to learn of any possible Site performance problems.
We may collect Traffic Data through various technologies including, but not limited to, cookies, IP addresses, and transparent GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format, a software technology also known as a pixel tag).
You may provide us with Personal Information when you use the Site or websites operated by our service providers by completing online forms or entering information where requested, or by sending us emails or text messages.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Online Security
We use reasonable security safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect from unauthorized access. However, due to the design of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be completely secure or free from unauthorized access by third parties.
- External Links
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites that may have information policies and practices that are different from ours. The fact that we have provided a link to a site is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by us with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. Links to other websites are provided only as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content, validity, privacy policies or reliability of any website linked to this Site that is not within our family of properties. There are risks in using any information, software, products or services found on the Internet, and you should make sure that you completely understand these risks before using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet.
- Non-U.S. Residents (???)
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM EMAIL
If you are a LottoMotto points member and would prefer not to receive further emails from us, click here to sign in and update your profile.
If you are not a LottoMotto points member and would prefer not to receive further emails from us, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link found on the bottom of all our email communications.
OPTING OUT OF DIRECT MAIL POLICY
We may from time to time send promotional materials to you by direct mail. If you do not want to receive promotional materials by direct mail from us, please visit the customer service center at any LottoMotto points Game or call 1-800-LOTTOMOTTO(—————-). Your name and address will be removed from that mailing list within 30 days after your request.